- The Guide: All you need to know about creatine, nutritional supplements & fitness!
- Guide Testimonials: Read what readers from around the world have to say about our guide.
- Creatine Products Review: Learn what creatine products are truly worth their price and which ones are merely empty hype! FREE with the purchase of Creatine: A practical guide.
- Buy Now: How to purchase and download the guide
- About the Author
Creatine FAQs: The most extensive creatine informational pages on the web.
Personal Experiences with Creatine
Creatine Discoveries: Other topics of relevance to creatine users of all ages.
Creatine Newsletter: Providing the most recent findings in the creatine field.
- Issue 1: Creatine dosing strategies.
- Issue 2: When to take creatine.
- Issue 3: Is loading really necessary?
- Issue 4: How does creatine make us stronger?
- Issue 5: Does creatine alter our hormone levels?
- Issue 6: Do creatine and alcohol mix?
- Issue 7: The creatine-caffeine dilemma.
- Issue 8: Does creatine increase fat?
- Issue 9: Does creatine benefit women?
- Issue 10: How to gain muscle mass.
Interview with Anthony Ellis, 1997 Body Transformation Champion
- Issue 11: Creatine, injury and rehabilitation.
- Issue 12: Creatine’s side-effects. Fact or fiction?
Interview with Dr. Jacques Poortmans of Belgium
- Issue 13: Can creatine reduce muscle damage?
- Issue 14: Creatine and cancer.
Interview with Dr. Markus Wyss of Switzerland
- Issue 15: Are creatine and protein powder a good combination?
- Issue 16: Creatine and weight-loss.
Article by Harry “Hank” Johnson Jr, 1998 Body for Life Champion
- Issue 17: Creatine’s contaminants.
- Issue 18: When’s the best time to take creatine?
- Issue 19: Truth and rumors.
- Issue 20: Growth hormone de-mystified.
- Issue 21: Creatine and new muscle growth.
- Issue 22: Creatine and brain power!
- Issue 23: Creatine. Not just for jocks anymore…
- Issue 24: HMB: Where’s the beef?
- Issue 25: Creatine and HMB: The Power Team!
- Issue 26: Why Can’t You Gain Weight?
- Issue 27: Powder or Serum?
- Issue 28: Is Serum a Hoax?
- Issue 29: Does Fat Build Muscle?
- Issue 30: The Creatine Secret – Part 1: Methylation Muscle
- Issue 31: The Creatine Secret – Part 2: An Oxidant’s Nightmare
- Issue 32: Polyamines – Laying Down the Foundations for Anabolism!
- Issue 33: Creatine and the Insulin-like Growth Factors.
- Issue 34: Ginkgo biloba: Helping take the stress out of exercise.
- Issue 35: What is the best creatine for muscle development?
- Issue 36: Creatine and CLAs sustain muscle and reduce body fat in the elderly.
- Issue 37: Increasing Creatine’s Bioavailability: An Interview of Dr. Ralf Jäger.
- Issue 38: Interview of Dr. Franco by Sean Nalewanyj
Supplement Reviews: The pros and cons of some of the more popular nutritional supplements.
- Affiliate Program: Earn an incredible 50% commission on runaway sales!
- Advertising: Reach over 130,000 potential customers by advertising in our newsletter.
Company Information and User Issues