- What is creatine?
- How does creatine work?
- How can I get creatine naturally?
- How does creatine get into muscle?
- Do all muscles respond the same to creatine?
- Does everyone respond to creatine?
- How much creatine and when to take creatine?
- How does creatine cause muscle growth?
- Is it necessary to continue taking creatine to stay strong?
- Is creatine safe for women, children or the elderly?
- Creatine risks and side effects?
- Long term consequences of creatine use?
- Does creatine cause cancer?
- Might creatine help those with Muscular Dystrophy?
Side Effects, Risks, Rumors and Precautions
More Creatine Informational Resources
- Where should I go for more creatine information?
- What is Creatine: A practical guide?
- Scientific References
- Glossary of Scientific Terms
- Illustrations: Creatine Reactions
- Illustrations: Creatine Synthesis
- Illustrations: Creatine Transport Mechanisms
Still have questions about creatine? You'll probably find the answers in my ebook!
Creatine: a practical guide will teach you how to use creatine safely and effectively for greatest muscle growth. You'll learn: how to design your own personalized dosing protocol, what to eat (and what not to eat) and other methods to make the greatest muscle gains, at the lowest price. Also, find out whether expensive creatine formulations are really worth the money!
All for less than the cost of your monthly creatine!