- Creatine & Aggression:
- Possible links between creatine use and aggression.
- Creatine & Alzheimer’s:
- How creatine and B vitamins may help retard the onset of Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Creatine Anabolics:
- Explains how creatine supplementation enhances muscle anabolics at several levels.
- Creatine as an Antioxidant:
- This page explains the antioxidant attributes of combining creatine and B-vitamins.
- Creatine & B-vitamins:
- Explains how combining creatine with B-vitamins improves general health.
- Creatine & Coronary Heart Disease:
- Explains how creatine use might help protect against the development of Coronary Heart Disease.
- Creatine in Clinical Trials:
- A summary of the ongoing clinical trials utilizing creatine with some promising results.
- Creatine & the Elderly:
- The positive benefits and drawbacks of creatine supplementation for the elderly.
- Creatine & Endurance Tasks:
- This page discusses the pitfalls and benefits of creatine supplementation for the endurance athlete.
- Creatine Experiences:
- Read examples of personal experiences with creatine from actual users.
- Creatine & Intelligence:
- The role of creatine in normal intelligence and cognitive function.
- Creatine & Methylation Status:
- Explains how creatine improves indicators of general health by enhancing methylation status.
- Creatine & Sarcopenia:
- Explains why creatine supplementation might slow the loss of muscle tissue apparent in the elderly.
Still have questions about creatine? You'll probably find the answers in my ebook!
Creatine: a practical guide will teach you how to use creatine safely and effectively for greatest muscle growth. You'll learn: how to design your own personalized dosing protocol, what to eat (and what not to eat) and other methods to make the greatest muscle gains, at the lowest price. Also, find out whether expensive creatine formulations are really worth the money!
All for less than the cost of your monthly creatine!